Friday, July 18, 2014

Testimonial #2



I recently had a tornado associated with a rainstorm touch down on my property at 3:30 in the afternoon, felling eight large trees, some of which fell on my guest house and on  my studio building.  Sam Wahby came within 30 minutes of my call, and promised to have an emergency crew work as long as necessary to move the trees off my structures and place tarps to prevent further rain damage.  He and Mike Hardy and a full crew, including a crane operator, worked until 11:00 at night to get the trees down and the structures tarped, then returned the following day to continue the tree removal.  They did a very professional job under very trying conditions, and I am completely satisfied with their work, with their knowledge, and with the care they took.  I would happily recommend All American Tree Pro to anyone needing any type of tree work.  They are amazing!

SHEILA CALLAHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment